First of all, an MVNO is a Virtual Operator. This means that an MVNO gives services to its subscribers without having a radio access network equipment. So the first thing you need in order to start an MVNO is to have a roaming agreement with an MNO for the radio network.
he user traffic goes through the radio network of the MNO and then straight to the full MVNO Core network. That’s why it is so important for this business to have a cost-efficient Core Network.
Once you have a roaming agreement for radio in place we can start talking about your own network infrastructure..
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
FF self-Hosted and provide customers self managed solution that don’t need to purchase any Network equipment in Virtual Operator’s business . will manage equipment any you can keep business development and profits. Depending on the type of business you’re aiming for, you can either be a full or a light MVNO.
Self Hosted MVNO equipment is important part of an MVNO business because it can drive business development and profits. Depending on the type of business you’re aiming for, you can either be a full MVNO or a light MVNO.
We offer affordable solutions for MVNOs – that you can find in out shop section.
The billing system makes each MVNO’s business model different. An MVNO can be profitable if their point of difference in the market is the price offered for their services. Find some examples below:
- Offering low prices to subscribers for roaming all over the world;
- Charging a monthly fee and providing international minutes for voice services and data;
- Offering specific services such as Customer Care Services in a certain language, for the niche market of the migrant population;
- Providing only data services using the same tariffs all over a continent;
- Offering specialized mobile apps for niche markets, such as kids niche market, seniors niche market, health and safety niche market, sports niche market, etc.
- Presence on the IoT market: fleet management, POS terminals.